Flag from:

free counters

Thursday, October 29, 2009

How to Automate Blog Posts

You can always go to article directories or Youtube to get new and fresh content for your site. However, I found a little gem I just have to share. If you have noticed at times I have posts from different authors. I do not go scouring the article directories for these. They are delivered to my site with a handy plugin I just love.

The plugin is part of Unique Article Wizard, which is an article submission service. If you go to the Unique Article Wizard site and scroll down to the bottom of the site you will see a link that says: "Directories/Webmasters - Receive FREE unique content direct to your site! Click for details."

Click on it and it takes you to page where it gives you a selection of different ways to receive articles delivered directly to your site. I use the WordPress plugin and it works well for me.

You have the option of having them autopublished, saved as drafts and delivered to your email. I chose to save them as drafts and deliver them to my email. By doing this I can read the articles to see if they are useful to me and therefore may be useful to my readers. You also have the option of how many you would like published to your site a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment